- 7 to 30 Day old Leads
- 30 to 90 Day old leads
- 90 to 180 Day old Leads
- 90 to 365 Day old leads
- 365 days -2 years old
- 2-5 years old
- Our Consumer Data Base — 470 Million
- Our B2B Data Base — 370 Million
- Mortgage Leads 14 Million
- Auto VIN DB – 180 million records
- Auto Finance-18 million
- Life Insurance- Leads
- Auto Leads-Leads
- Medicare – Leads
- Health- Leads
- Solar – Leads
- Opt-In DB – 500 million records
- Consumer DB – 460 million records
- Cellphones w DNC Flag – 89MM
- Online Email Openers – 400 MM
- Veterans – 10.1 million records
- Business New Movers- 1.5 million
- Residential New Movers- 42 million
- Voters – 128.6 million records
- Facebook – 53 million records
- Payday -79 million records
- CC Turndowns- 5.5 million records
- Motorcycles-9.2 million records
- Boats-11 million records
- Mortgage-15 million records
- Solar-7 million records
- Seniors (over 65) – 47 million records
- Insurances- Life 2 MM, Health 10 MM, Auto 20.5MM
- Email Marketing list!
- Henry Perez
- Workday Data LLC
- We Help You with All your Data needs.
How We Compile and Verify Our Data
Our New Homeowners database is compiled primarily from deeds of warranty and trust filed with county recorder offices and includes all transactions from the last 12 months that are verified as sales of owner-occupied residential properties. To ensure the freshest information for our customers, we update the information weekly.
The New Homeowners database is perfect for any business looking for new 0pportunities with households that have recently purchased a new home. Ideal businesses and industries include:
- Furniture & Appliance Retailers
- Dentists & Doctors
- Lawn Care & Landscaping Services
- Contractors & Remodelers
- Security Companies
NEW HOMEOWNER LISTS
WORKDAY DATA HELP`S YOU REACH NEW HOMEOWNERS WHEN THEY NEED TO BUY – BY MAIL OR PHONE
Workday Data`s More than 4.5 million New Homeowners buy homes each year.
New Homeowners are an amazing market segment that need a wide range of goods & services and will spend their dollars to get what they need. Even though they may be small in numbers, when it comes to lifetime value, there is no more profitable customer.
New homeowners purchase more products and services in the first six months after moving than an established resident spends in a two-year period.
In 2013, according to the 2012 Scarborough USA+ Study, New Homeowners spent over $20 billion dollars on home improvements – ranging from furniture purchases to heavy remodeling projects.
So, what else do New Homeowners spend Money on?
- Services – 99% of new homeowners spend money on Services such as new doctors, new beauty salons, new dentist, new mechanic, new dry cleaner, etc. in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Furniture – 60% of new homeowners spend money on Furniture.
- Window Coverings – 57% of new homeowners spend money on Window Coverings in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Electronics – 52% of new homeowners spend money on Electronics in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Kitchen appliances – 40% of new homeowners spend money on Appliances in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Bedding/Mattress – 33% of new homeowners spend money on Bedding/Mattresses in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Water Filters – 60% of new homeowners buy a water conditioner within a year of buying their new home.
- Pest Control – 70% of new homeowners will buy a pest control contract in their first year
- Landscaping – 51% of New Homeowners will have landscaping work done on their new home in the first year.
- Do It Yourself – 49% of new homeowners made a purchase at Home Depot in their first year / 45% of new homeowners made a purchase at Lowes.
New Homeowners Also Need to Buy:
- BBQ Grills
- Swimming Pool Service & Chemicals
- Pool Service
- Custom closet
- Security Alarm Service & monitoring
- Tax Preparation
- Patio Furniture
- Landscape Service
- Pest Control & Termite Service
- Garage organizers
- Churches Membership
- Day Care