Homeowners are excellent prospects for household furnishings and appliances, home improvement offers, phone service, garden and workshop tools, and security alarms. You can add demographic selections such as dwelling type, age and estimated household income to refine your list.
During the first few years after their purchase, new homeowners will spend 8 to 10 times as much as established homeowners. Get your products and services in front of this lucrative market with the New Homeowner database. Create your perfect mailing list by choosing from dozens of selections, including sale price and date, estimated home value, loan and interest types, age, income, and geography.
The New Homeowners database can help you:
- Reach the perfect audience: Choose from dozens of search selections as well as geographic information to target the right audience for your marketing, sales, and research efforts.
- Save time and resources.Workday Data offers the most accurate data available, so you know you won’t be wasting your time and money chasing incorrect or incomplete leads.
- Get a better return on your investment.Customizing your message to the right audience can help improve your campaign’s ROI.
How We Compile and Verify Our Data
Our New Homeowners database is compiled primarily from deeds of warranty and trust filed with county recorder offices and includes all transactions from the last 12 months that are verified as sales of owner-occupied residential properties. To ensure the freshest information for our customers, we update the information weekly.
The New Homeowners database is perfect for any business looking for new 0pportunities with households that have recently purchased a new home. Ideal businesses and industries include:
- Furniture & Appliance Retailers
- Dentists & Doctors
- Lawn Care & Landscaping Services
- Contractors & Remodelers
- Security Companies
NEW HOMEOWNER LISTS
WORKDAY DATA HELP`S YOU REACH NEW HOMEOWNERS WHEN THEY NEED TO BUY – BY MAIL OR PHONE
Workday Data`s More than 4.5 million New Homeowners buy homes each year.
New Homeowners are an amazing market segment that need a wide range of goods & services and will spend their dollars to get what they need. Even though they may be small in numbers, when it comes to lifetime value, there is no more profitable customer.
New homeowners purchase more products and services in the first six months after moving than an established resident spends in a two-year period.
In 2013, according to the 2012 Scarborough USA+ Study, New Homeowners spent over $20 billion dollars on home improvements – ranging from furniture purchases to heavy remodeling projects.
So, what else do New Homeowners spend Money on?
- Services – 99% of new homeowners spend money on Services such as new doctors, new beauty salons, new dentist, new mechanic, new dry cleaner, etc. in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Furniture – 60% of new homeowners spend money on Furniture.
- Window Coverings – 57% of new homeowners spend money on Window Coverings in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Electronics – 52% of new homeowners spend money on Electronics in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Kitchen appliances – 40% of new homeowners spend money on Appliances in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Bedding/Mattress – 33% of new homeowners spend money on Bedding/Mattresses in the first 30 days after buying their home.
- Water Filters – 60% of new homeowners buy a water conditioner within a year of buying their new home.
- Pest Control – 70% of new homeowners will buy a pest control contract in their first year
- Landscaping – 51% of New Homeowners will have landscaping work done on their new home in the first year.
- Do It Yourself – 49% of new homeowners made a purchase at Home Depot in their first year / 45% of new homeowners made a purchase at Lowes.
New Homeowners Also Need to Buy:
- BBQ Grills
- Swimming Pool Service & Chemicals
- Pool Service
- Custom closet
- Security Alarm Service & monitoring
- Tax Preparation
- Patio Furniture
- Landscape Service
- Pest Control & Termite Service
- Garage organizers
- Churches Membership
- Day Care